The Datawiza AMaaS Platform
Datawiza secures all your applications and APIs, providing authentication and authorization without the need to write code. With Datawiza, you get centralized management and complete visibility into every request made in protected applications and APIs.
- Enable OIDC/OAuth, SAML SSO, MFA and Passwordless via just a few clicks
- Integrate with any identity provider in any environment
- Eliminate the need for months or years of development time
With Datawiza, you can easily support:
- Role Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Attribute Based Access Control (ABAC)
- URL-Level granular access control
- Gain complete visibility into every request made in every protected application and API – not just sign in and sign out
- Easily aggregate and view all activity logs in the Datawiza Cloud Console – or export them to your cloud log storage or SIEM provider of choice
- Achieve centralized access controls for all your applications and APIs, on-premises or in the cloud
- Implement unified access policies across all your applications and APIs — and manage them all from a single pane of glass
How it works
The Datawiza platform consists of two major components:
- Datawiza Access Broker (DAB), a lightweight container-based proxy, integrates with identity providers and enforces policy-based, granular authorization. It can be deployed as a gateway or a sidecar (agent).
- Datawiza Cloud Management Console (DCMC), a centralized console for configuring access policies, aggregates logs and provides visibility.