No-Code Solution Certified by Microsoft
Datawiza helps enterprises seamless migrate header-based applications from Broadcom SiteMinder to Microsoft Azure AD B2C without rewriting the applications. Discover the full spectrum of features and benefits our solution offers on Azure Marketplace.
Or checkout our joint step-by-step tutorial with Microsoft.
Dive into the Following Demo for a Direct Experience
How Datawiza and Microsoft Azure AD B2C to Replace SiteMinder
Partnering with Microsoft Azure AD B2C, Datawiza supersedes Broadcom SiteMinder to deliver a consolidated solution offering SSO, MFA, and granular access control to web applications. Our Datawiza Access Proxy natively supports prevalent legacy web app integration patterns like Kerberos, IWA, Header-Based authentication, and realms (URL authorization), thereby replacing SiteMinder without necessitating application rewrites. Moreover, Datawiza’s deployment model is streamlined and doesn’t entail additional middleware or database servers. It does not only support virtual machines, but also modern platforms, like Docker Containers and Kubernetes.
The following diagram shows how it works.
- User initiates web application access.
- The Datawiza Access Proxy intercepts, redirecting unauthenticated users to Microsoft Azure AD B2C for federated authentication, similar to actions by SiteMinder Gateway, App Server, or Web Agents.
- Microsoft Azure AD B2C employs cloud identity functions to authenticate the user – Single Sign-On, MFA, and Federation.
- Users are rerouted back to Datawiza Access Proxy to set up the session, authorize URL access, and forward user information to the enterprise app via authentication strategies like Header-Based Authentication or IWA/Kerberos.
- The enterprise app processes the user information and responds accordingly.
Why Choose Datawiza for SiteMinder Migration?
- Rapid and Easy Migration: We stand ready to migrate hundreds of apps from SiteMinder to Microsoft Azure AD B2C swiftly and efficiently – accomplishing the task within just days, to ensure a hassle-free experience.
- Modern and Cloud-Native Design: The solution goes beyond mere VM (Virtual Machine) support, integrating effortlessly with Containers and Kubernetes. It also eliminates the need for extra middleware or database servers, ensuring a streamlined, modern infrastructure.
- Avoiding identity-vendor-lock-in: Future-proof your operations with our broad support for modern identities. Alongside Microsoft Azure AD B2C, we accommodate popular platforms including Okta, PingOne, ForgeRock, and others, providing a comprehensive solution against vendor lock-in.